* FB group: RuPaul's Drag Race Deserves an Emmy
* Here's a pic that Jessica Wild posted on her twitter
: "Even the cat liked my interview"
* TVgasm interview
with Morgan and Raven in which Raven shares what's hopefully not her guiding philosophy: "I figure if you're going to dress up like a chick, be a bitch."
* A cute interview with popeater: Jujubee, Raven and Tyra of 'Drag Race' Throw Some 'Shade' on Celebs
* Youritlist talks to Pandora, Raven, Tyra, and Jujubee: here
* This is older, but too funny to leave out. The Pandora Boxx interview
. Pandora Boxx and I go waaaaaay back. Even before we shared a bunk as camp counsellors at Tyra’s T-Zone Camp, taking girls on a “fierce, self-esteem building adventure,” we were like sisters. So I was delighted to see my older and slightly fatter sister cast on “RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 2.” Of course, she was delighted to consent to my request for an interview, meeting me at the Arby’s near a street corner she frequents. Say what you will about Pandora, but don’t ever say that she doesn’t put the “whore” in “publicity whore.”
( more + pics )